Saturday 18 August 2012

Toe - The Book About My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety

Continuing with the more chilled out rock vibe.. Been wanting to put some stuff up by these guys for a while now, and now seemed like a good time to do so. So Toe if you don't know are a Japanese instrumental rock band hard to say if it's post-rock or math rock kinda a bit of both. Anyway so this is their first actual album released way back in 2005 they released some splits and eps before this though but yeah first full length. This stuff is so tight as you would expect for Japanese instrumentalists, I swear I never hear anything that isn't but even having said that comparatively this is super super tight and the composition is always spot on with these guys never gets boring always something going on, good stuff very good. So yeah pretty excited because these lot are coming to the the UK in September which I don't think happens very often, I'm not sure but I don't think they have before.. But yeah super excited so the only way I could contain myself for a while was doing a little post. So if you like instrumental, post-rock math rock stuff and you haven't already you should check these. Expect more posts on them plus a gig post, anyway you can find this album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment