Sunday 19 August 2012

Ron Jarzombek - PHHHP!

Right was listening to this yesterday and thought yeah need to put some Ron up in here. This has been said before (not by me) but I will reiterate, Ron should be a legend to lots of people by now, he is to some and I'm pretty sure he exercises a lot of influence over progressive types that know him but, still considering the stuff he has put out there and super wickedness of his guitar skills and song writing, I just think he deserves more acclaim. He's played in bands such as Watchtower, Spastic Ink and more recently Blotted science, all of which are pretty rocking. I thought I'd start out with some of his solo stuff as its good maybe a bit odd but I love it.. Basically some metal progressive oddness with some ultimately sweet guitar work really good. So Basically this came out long long time ago way way back in 1996! haha I was like 12, nowadays you get PHHHP! plus which comes with eclectic electric but I thought I'd save that one for another time cos I'm mean.. It's good, doesn't sound that dated especially cos it's like him and keyboard and bits and people put out stuff not this good now, anyway if you wanna check it out it's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment