Monday 20 August 2012

Lions - MNTZ

Been listening to this for a while now and it's stuck with me I like it. What I like about it is it's some non posy math rock with some good emotive singing to go with it, almost has a kind of punky feel to it.. I especially like how the singing and the guitars always compliment each other nicely, makes me wanna sing along ha ha sounds and makes me feel optimistic somehow. So yeah heard plenty of math with vocals but somehow a lot of it always seems a bit I dunno, just find the two blend well on this. Anyways I think these guys are working on some new stuff, looking forward to hearing it. You can find this up on their bandcamp and they also have a link there where you can download this for free, very nice of them. Link to Bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment