Monday 6 August 2012

Self-Evident - we built a fortress on short notice

Been waiting for this to come out for a while now. Was released a couple of days ago at one of their shows and the physical general release is tomorrow although you can already get the digital off their bandcamp now. So yeah three guys from Minneapolis play sort of mathy post punk indie thing pretty darn good at it too. I'd say that this from first listens is a bit more challenging than their last release endings, and I did like the slightly heavier sound on that record, but equally this album doesn't disappoint me anyway cos I do love angular guitar riffs of which there are plenty and like everything I've heard from these guys really good well thought out song structures. Anyway definitely worth the 7 dollars or in real money 4quid something good times.. Go listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment