Monday 21 January 2013

A.M Feel Good - (feelgood)

Have posted these here before when they just had the two tracks out as a teaser, and I promised to update.. I managed to remember somehow, anyways the rest is out today. Was pretty impressed by the two tracks and the rest of the album isn't a let down. In case you didn't read/don't wanna bother reading the original post will give you a little break down of the sound. These guys bring a really decent mix of math rock and post rock, I think before I said nearly seamless and I'd stand by that. They are instrumental bar the samples and the odd background vocal sounds, and the music is energised, intricate and interesting. I thought this was going to be a ep but actually turns out is nine tracks long, no complaints here though and they also have put it out for name the price to top it off. (feelgood).

No comments:

Post a Comment