Sunday 18 August 2013

Murder In The Red Barn

I don't often do posts on older tunes, but I've done a few on bands connected with hero of a hundred fights, which these are.. Plus these are seriously good in their own right, and also their tunes are fairly hard to come by. So these were about early 2000s era and kinda played a experimental math rock infused with post hardcore and such. Did a bit of searching about and put a file together with everything I could find which consists of a self titled ep, get in before the rain and some unreleased tunes. These are one of those bands really worth getting to know if you didn't already. I would say they were underrated, but I think it's more a case of under listened..  Collected MITRB

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, and not what I expected coming off of Hero of a Hundred Fights. It has a very Sweep the Leg Johnny sound to it. Nice. Now let's see what it takes for me to find an actual copy of any of their records... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete