Sunday 9 December 2012

3dCosby - Satan's Secret

Right so once again I have been a bit on the intermittent side of updating and I apologize. Have decided to a bit of a catch up on bands that for one reason or another I didn't post about when I first noticed them.

Right first band of the catch up!

I have to start with this band as I have had this playing a lot recently and they are awesome. 3dCosby are a two piece hailing from New York and they bring some really really decent as progressive rock with definite mathy vibes running strong in places. Very much definitely worth a wee check out on the bandcamp. Satan's Secret.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!
    How'd you find 3dCosby?


    love
    Dan and Matt (3dCosby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries awesome tunes.
    On bandcamp and you were featured on plenty of swords

    ReplyDelete